To qualify as Heart to Heart Company, a company will sponsor a minimum of one Heart to Heart School Volunteer Project. The sponsorship is $3,000 for each Project.
The Project aims at giving public recognition of companies’ support for the promotion of youth volunteering and encouraging sponsorship of Heart to Heart Volunteer Teams by companies who wish to exhibit the spirit of corporate citizenship.
- Awards and Recognition
- Companies which sponsor a Heart to Heart School Neighbourhood Project will receive the Heart to Heart Company logo and a certificate of appreciation. The companies may display the awarded logo in promotional materials until 31 August of the application year.
- Exhibit companies’ Corporate Social Responsibility by following joint caring action
– Companies are entitled to join the social service which is organized regularly.
– Participate in “Neighbourhood Visit Day” or “ Neighbourhood Reunion Lunch” organized by HKFYG.
- An Award Ceremony is held to recognize the support of all Heart to Heart Companies
- Submission of Application
By fax: 3755 7055
By post: 20/F, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong